The Shadow Forest

Friday, April 27, 2007

Ecumenical

This word was in my dreams last night for the whole night. When I finally woke up, it was all I could think about. I wasn't even sure what it meant, until I looked it up in the dictionary just now.

ecumenical |ˌekyəˈmenikəl| adjective representing a number of different Christian churches See note at universal . • promoting or relating to unity among the world's Christian churches : ecumenical dialogue.

The word combination ecumenical grace. I could see the word imprinted on the air. I have no idea why I would wake up this dream. It very well may be meaningless, I don't know. Maybe Geoff mentioned it in a conversation, or one of the sermons I was listening to last night had it. I'm going to go back and see if that's the case at some point today.

Mainly, I just want to make a note of it. I dream a lot.

1 comment:

Lindsey Brittain said...

that would be cool if it did mean something! Hey check out the film "Into the Silence".....it looks really interesting.....