The Shadow Forest

Monday, February 5, 2007

Please

I want to have people tell me to calm down when it comes to my relationship with Jesus. I want to be radical in my walk with him. I want my relationship with him to consume every part of my life. I don't want to have compartments and settings in my life. I want the freedom that comes with knowing Christ fully.

I don't want to be known as a guy who loves movies, or a guy who works for Apple. I want to be known as a Christian, a disciple of Jesus in every aspect of life, and as a covenant member of the Village Church. May it be that I'm known that way.

And may all of that be for God's glory as, through the Holy Spirit, I share what he has done in my life, my friend's lives, and my church's life. May it be for His name and no other. God, fill me with a knowledge and a love for you. Oh, most of all with a love. Thank you for coming to get me, my friends, and my church family. God, let me not fall into the ruts of the past. Please, let me fall into the eternity of you. Please.

Love,

Kent

1 comment:

Nat Pat said...

Hey Kent! It was great to read how God brought you to the Village. We love that place too!
Nat